A Day With Documentary Photographer
Come and learn the importance of documentary photography, get the basis for becoming a powerful witness of the world’s greatest transition over a century
Welcome to the new world
The World is undergoing a major transformation… Covid19, conflicts, political crisis, nature is recreating itself, people are starting to slow down their life. Changes are noticeable over the course of just a few weeks, or even days. This documentary photography day will let you witness the unique phenomenon of the wold’s drastic transition. Come and learn more about the importance of documenting life in the time when changes happening to the earth and its society.
This is your chance to look into the storytelling process of documentary photographers.
- Walking in a cool neighborhoods
- Professional guiding by an international documentary photojournalist
- Coffee as we edit the photos
- A close look at the workflow of an independent photojournalist
- Reflecting your photo editing
The price includes:
- → Guiding
- → Coffee
- → Discount for your next travel
The price does not include:
- Personal expenses (convenience stores, snacks etc’…)
- Personal expenses coverage for any damage to the equipment due to carelessness or disobedience to the trip leader.
- Transportation (available as an extra service, contact us for pricing).
- Anything not specified under the section “The price includes” or was not agreed in advance in writing with “Gilad Sade”.
We will meet in the point that will be sent to you after booking the cluss, or pick you from your hotel.
After meeting and getting to know each other we will check that camera is sett and will start learning how to plan a photography day, analyze the situation that we capture and build our day story.
We’ll continue exploring the streets around us, looking for the greatest shots and learn how to tell a story with photos.
After we’ve covered the area, we’ll head to a nice cafe place where we can review the photos and start editing them while enjoying a great coffee.
Duration of the entire tour : approx. 4 hours.
Starting point: Will be fixed with the travelers
Difficulty levels: Walking – Very easy but long
Minimum age for participants: 16 (18 if not accompanied by an adult)
What should you bring:
- Camera, batteries, Memory cards
- A small, comfortable backpack
- Liter of water
- Comfortable closed shoes, preferably sports shoes
- A hat
- Sun lotion
Book Your Tour Now
use the form below.
Want to be ready for the tour and get the best out of it? Get the free street photography basic guide